Tailgaters

Howdy folks, it's been awhile. Probably because I've been spending more time working on a new novel. I got my first one published. Wooo hooo! Actually it's been a bitch. The publisher is not traditional so I have to spend most of my time promoting the book, and I'm not a salesperson. I'm going with another publisher for this next book and the next one and the next one. I really do like writing. So, what is the point of this blog today? Moronic drivers. There's plenty all over the place - all races and ages. My biggest complaint - people with poor depth perception. It's an epidemic!!! These people must have tremendous trust in their car's brakes, and the driver in front of them. I especially like the tailgaters that do so, hoping to intimidate the driver in front of them to speed up. This probably wouldn't be a problem except there are ten other cars in front of them. Do these idiots think by riding someones bumper that all the drivers they do this to will miraculously move over and let them pass? Did they see this happen in some movie? Rarely, if ever, does riding a bumper have positive results. So for all tailgaters I have one recommendation, watch a NASCAR race at Talladega and see the results of tailgating by professional drivers.

Comments

JCK said…
That's a good one and so true!! I do have to admit though... when I saw the title of "Tailgaters".. of course the first thing I thought of was a fabulous Tailgating party at Cardinal Stadium...or some other NFL stadium before a game!!! That use to be my favorite thing about going to a live game.. was the Tailgate party!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Baxter's Unusual Talent

WHITE TAILORED SHIRTS TUCKED IN

The Case of the Haunted Tunnel