God and All The Shit he has on his Table

It just seems to me that God has a lot of shit on his table.  I mean, from what I understand and what little of The Bible I’ve read, that he is omnipotent…meaning he knows everyone’s shit.  That is approximately as of today, 7.6 billion people.  That is a lot of fucking stuff to remember.  Keep in mind that I am not in any way trying to be offensive.  The word ‘fuck’ is in actuality a perfect word….a noun…a verb…an adjective that represents, in today’s society, especially political, so much more and then some.  So, I’m exploring the saying, adage or whatever, “when one door closes, God opens another door.”  Seriously?  He has that much time on his hands, what, with parting seas, turning some liquids into other liquids and smiting those that cause harm…I prefer the words from Reverend Scott in ‘The Poseidon Adventure,’ ”God helps those who help themselves.”  At some point in time, we need to ‘get our shit together.’    I realize that for those less mentally adept, it may be difficult, but for the majority of human beings, it can be done with a little effort.  There in, however lies the problem.  For whatever reason most people want to take the easier road to life, i.e. mooching off mom, dad, friends or relatives, drug addiction and all the excuses it encumbers,  and apathy….i.e. giving up….going with the flow but never paying attention to ‘what the deal is,’ or what I call “current events.”  Oh, I hear that praying helps.    Praying is fine, but from what I can tell, God still has a lot of shit to deal with and I seriously doubt he will have time or will ever have time for your petty prayers.  Keep in mind ‘parting of the seas.’  That is some big time shit.   In other words, ‘help your fucking self.’  Get off your lazy, I love Jesus, self-centered ass and do something.  Make a difference, even if it seems insignificant….just do it.  And just maybe you might feel a sense of accomplishment.  OMG!  I did it, and I did it myself.  Think about it… do it or pray.  Guess which one works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baxter's Unusual Talent

WHITE TAILORED SHIRTS TUCKED IN

The Case of the Haunted Tunnel