POS and Others That Qualify


Noun: harassment hu’ras-munt or her –us-ment
The feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented
“So great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors”
                The act of tormenting by continued persistent attacks and criticism

Kind of makes you wonder if a person could successfully sue the person doing the harassing, say like the POTUS which is clearly misspelled.  It’s POS, dummy.  Just something I was thinking.  Feel free to disassociate yourself from me if you actually feel my assessment is eschewed from those who have not lost their minds or who haven’t been blinded by celebrity, albeit self-aggrandizing.   And just in case you think my opinion is FOS, why not take the time to actually do some research.  I did, and I know a POS aka (a bullshiter) when I see one.  Mind you, I’m not aggrandizing my IQ, just being practical.  I pay attention, dummy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baxter's Unusual Talent

WHITE TAILORED SHIRTS TUCKED IN

The Case of the Haunted Tunnel