It's Going Down the Crappper


It doesn’t make any difference what bathroom you want to use.  A pervert is a pervert no matter with what gender he, she or they, identify.  And might I say that, in all my 60 plus years when using a ladies restroom that not once was I ever accosted by a lesbian who wanted to assault me, or convert me.  Nor do I know of any male friends who were ever accosted by a gay man in the men’s restroom. There’s  far too many homophobes, lesbophobes and transgenderphobes milling around public bathrooms for my taste.  When I go into a public bathroom, I do my business, wash my hands and leave.  Hanging around is more than icky, not to mention the smelly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baxter's Unusual Talent

WHITE TAILORED SHIRTS TUCKED IN

The Case of the Haunted Tunnel