Stupid is as Stupid does.


As a child, I was taught never to call someone ‘stupid.’ And, I always tried restraining myself, until now.  I figured after nearly 67 years of reading and listening to bullshit, I’m entitled to ‘call people out’ on their insane comments on Face Book or wherever.   So, I’m on FB and I see a picture of one of the dancer’s from Dancing with the Stars, something I LIKED on FB and I enjoy watching on TV.  It is an innocuous photo of one of the pro dancers and ‘the star’ hiding behind him, teasing people to guess who the star is.  That’s all.  I click LIKE, because I think it’s cute.  Clicking LIKE shows the comments, and the first comment I see is hate-filled and derogatory.  Seriously?  Firstly, if you aren’t into the show anymore then why do you still have the app or the like on your FB?  And why are bothering to make such a hateful comment?  Is this person trying to sway fans to the other direction?  In which case, if a person is a fan, it won’t work, other than to piss the person off.  Is this person trying to gain some kind of acceptance?   If receiving 50 plus negative comments boosts your feebly insecure psyche than perhaps it was worth it to you, but to me it only shows desperation, ignorance, and stupidity.  Stupid is as stupid does. And, just because it pissed me off, I replied to this person's comment which I usually don't do because, well, basically the person is 'stupid, by postulating they must be a Trump supporter because the comment was so hate filled.  Reply, dummy.  I DARE you.

'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baxter's Unusual Talent

WHITE TAILORED SHIRTS TUCKED IN

The Case of the Haunted Tunnel