Mostly


I am alone now, mostly.
Yes, I have been married for nearly 34 years, so I am not alone, mostly.
Yes, I am 67 years old and my mother grew me in her womb and birthed me, and she also birthed my brother and sister, so I wasn’t alone, mostly.
I had no children, but have adored all of my dogs, mostly.
I went to many differently elementary schools, and made friends when I could, mostly.
I also went to two different middle schools and high schools, and made friends when I could, mostly.
I went to college too, nightly.  Students flocked to me, mostly.   I guess I knew the answers and didn’t pass judgment, mostly.
I started working when I was 17 and have had many different jobs, lasting many different lengths of time, and made many different friends, mostly.
I guess I’m flawed, or perhaps extremely particular, because I’ve kept no friends, mostly.
I think I want friends, mostly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baxter's Unusual Talent

WHITE TAILORED SHIRTS TUCKED IN

The Case of the Haunted Tunnel